How to apply for the study stay abroad? and for the double degree?
Here I have a question from a prospective student: "Hello, I am finding out about this master and it is not clear to me how I apply to the different possibilities. I'd like to course one year in Berlin or at least one stay abroad. How can I choose the year in Berlin? (I've seen that it's only for 10 students) and, concerning the stay abroad. is it possible for all students? or there are limited places? Thank you very much for your time, I am waiting for your response."
Students who wish to apply for the double degree with SRH Berlin (Germany) or IBS Paris or Bordeaux (France) should:
- Enroll as a student of the Master in Economics.
- Submit to the call to be published in October - November to be selected (6 students can go to IBS and 5 to SRH).
- Selection is based on:
- Language level in English.
- Language of the country.
- Language requirement:
- For IBS: credential of B2 in English. B1 in French language is also recommended.
- For SRH: credential of B2 in English. B1 in GERMAN language is also recommended. SRH reserves the right to examine the application of students who submit a FCE with Grade C on an individual basis in cooperation with their language center. Grade B and Grade A of the FCE will be immediately accepted as a proof of sufficient English language skills.
see http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams/first/results/ for more details.
Regarding Erasmus stays during 2016 / 2017, a call for application is also published in November for different destinations with the same requirements. The number of places is limited, but so far, it has not been covered in any year.